Real estate is a complex asset class which requires specialist and often local knowledge in order to maximise its potential and deliver on clients objectives within their wider wealth management strategies.
Typical client objectives for their real estate:
- Value generation.
- Cost savings (expenses).
- Tax efficiencies.
- Investment or divestment.
- Organisation (legal).
- Risk reduction or identification of opportunities.
- Limited or no dedicated real estate team.
- Lack a global vision.
- No clear path to integrate real estate into their wider objectives.
- Limited real estate knowledge or experience- not their core business or speciality.
- Undedicated and unmotivated third-party providers.